1. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.yinswholefood.com , you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
2. Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by providing us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. The credit card account or member account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
3. We shall not be obliged to supply the products to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the products to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called "Order Confirmation" stating that we are accepting your order. Until the time when we accept and confirm your order, we reserve the right to refuse the process of your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
4. Once the order is confirmed, we will ship out the purchased products to your delivery address within 3 - 7 days, depending on your delivery address.
5. The shipping cost is covered by buyers. Shipping cost as following:
For total weight of parcel between 0 - 1KG
West Malaysia: RM 10 per delivery
East Malaysia: RM 13 per delivery
For every additional 500g, will be incremental RM2 for each 500g.
6. The returned goods/products will be checked with the receipt together and the goods should be in the good condition. The packaging should also be in original condition in original shipping container as received. If the goods/products has been used or damaged by the customer, there will not be any refund. Yin Food Sdn Bhd will also not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit. Once we have checked and confirm the goods/products, customer will received their refund within 30 working days after the confirmation.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
Yin Food Sdn Bhd
B-1-10, Jalan PJU 1A/20A
Dataran Ara Damansara
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
1. Yin Food Sdn Bhd may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. In this case, we will notify you and return payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
2. You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly contact our customer service hotline.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +60123932966 if you have any questions or doubts.